This training handbook outlines how you can structure your organization so it's explicitly anti-oppressive and pro-liberation!
Based on the organizational model that Sandra Kim developed at Everyday Feminism and shared elsewhere, you'll learn how to:
- Stop being treated like a work zombie and reclaim your agency and whole self at work
- Get a decentralized hierarchical model that allows for clear leadership, appropriate autonomy, and inclusive collaboration
- Focus on emotional intimacy as a guiding value and resource the emotional labor necessary to support people in bringing their whole selves to work
- Address and heal from how power and privilege differences has dehumanized us
Things will change and we'll make mistakes - that's inevitable.
But it doesn't need to lead to more burn out and exploitation.
We can acknowledge what's happening and move forward together in a way that's humanizing to all of us.
Learn how this can be possible for you too!
1) Scholarships Available: If you can't afford to pay the full price, please contact us here about getting a scholarship for it.
No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
2) Limits of the Training Handbook: Obviously there are real limits to how much change is possible from just reading a training handbook, especially since it's about collective care.
To help deepen your understanding and get concrete practices, please check out Sandra's other offerings:
- Collective Care Pod: An online course for BIPOC who want to heal from internalized oppression & co-create a caring community around us - in service of our collective liberation.
- Healing from Internalized Whiteness: An online training for white allies wanting to do the inner work necessary to show up for racial justice
- Tea Time: An online healing circle for socially conscious people wanting support during these times of burning and possibilities
Payments made through this website are secure.